Friday 29 November 2013

My favourite electrical hair item!


Hello! This is just a short blog on my favourite Hair item which is electrical!

My all time favourite is.......
Nicky Clarke Desired Salon Professional Hair Straightener

Info:

  • 230c top temperature
  • Variable heat settings – adjust the temperature to suit your hair type
  • Auto shut off after 60 mins! 

These are the product I always reach for. For curls, waves and straightening.
I literally love these and they do everything so well. These literally take 2 minutes to heat up too which is soooo good if you're in a rush or you're impatient (like me) I've had mine for 3 years+ and I love these!
I've tried GHD's and they to me, are alot worse than these. They ruin your hair more and don't hold as well as these. 
£31.99 at boots at the minute saving £50.00
AMAZING XMAS PRESENT!

Abbie x



No comments:

Post a Comment