Friday 29 November 2013

Jamie's new photo shoot!


Got more pictures done by the lovely Mollie (facebook her on M J photography to see some of her amazing work) and I thought I would show you some of the pictures. I am going to be sending these off to the agencies so finger crossed! :p


 I wanted to give some advice when it came to agencies! The first one I went to they gave me a photo shoot there and then and I had to pay £300 for them! This is completely wrong and a genuine agency would never charge you to be interviewed. If you are looking to go into modelling my best advice would be to get a portfolio done and send off pictures to different agencies. Don't worry about them been 'too good' for you. You might as well give it a go. The worst they can say is no and if they do you have lost nothing! :)
I am not a model myself (in case that isn't obviously from the awkward selfies and unattractive death stare haha) but if you are wanting to go into acting it is important that you get some good head shots. If you can get a professional photographer to do these on a plain background that would be great! You can also make yourself contact cards which photographers can make for you with all your information on them! Make sure you find the best deal and that you are going to a genuine photographer or agency.

I have already posted about this once but if you are interested in anything to do with the arts I would recommend you getting hold of 'contacts 2013' which is full of different contacts... surprise surprise :p

Good luck guys!

Jamie-Lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment