Monday 11 November 2013

Abbie's Everyday Makeup!


This post is just going to tell you my everyday makeup routine :-)

1) Prime - first of all I prime my skin with Rimmel London Match Perfection Fix & Perfect Primer (£6.99, Boots) This step is key, to a great complexion. Primer evens the skin tone and also brightens your skin ready for your foundation. This also makes the foundation last longer.

2) Foundation - next, I use my real techniques expert face brush to apply my Mac Pro Longwear Foundation (£25, Debenhams) I use this foundation because it is medium to high coverage that lasts 15 hours! (I agree with this claim) I will always use this one as it makes my skin look bright!
3) Under eye-concealing - I then use Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer (£4.99, Boots) This is the perfect colour that matches well with my Mac foundation. However it is pink under toned if you have a pale foundation!

4) Eyebrow - MUA Eyebrow Pencil (£1.00, Superdrug) & MUA Pro-Brow (£3.50, Superdrug) These are the perfect colour for my face/hair colours and the pigment is really great!

5) Eyeshadow - I then use my Clinique palette in the mink duo (this was a present so I don't know how much this was) Again, pigment is really great and the colours are so natural and matte!

6) Mascara - I curl my eyelashes with an eyelash curler. To then go onto using my fave mascara Loreal Volume Million Lashes (£10.99, Boots) this is perfect. No clumps and goes on very well. 

7) Contouring - I then contour a tiny bit with my Collection Shimmer Glow on my cheek bones to highlight the side and give my face definition. 

8) Powder - I finish off my look by setting my face with my No7 Creme Touch Foundation (£8.50, Boots) I cannot fault this powder. This touches up my face to make me look more matte (which is the look I want to achieve) and stops shine breaking through.

9) Lipstick - Final step, I use my Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick (£5.49) Mine is a very nude pink just to give a nice bit of colour to my lips! Very moisturising!



And that brings us to the end. This is how I do like to do mine and I appreciate how other people might like to do theirs different... However that is mine!

Abbie! x 


No comments:

Post a Comment