Friday 8 November 2013

Last weekend!

After going to my friends surprise birthday party on Friday night, Saturday ended up being a day in bed  researching universities and song writing ready for my audition on Monday for this years school musical! I also need to look for some monologues for my NYT audition which is super exciting. However, that evening I decided to go to a Halloween party with my family which was actually really lovely! Due to the fact I didn't know I was going until about half an hour before my outfit was pretty make shift but I went as a leopard. (If you want to know how I did this just email us and I will get back to you) here is a picture from the night, I was very excited as you can tell by this hilarious selfie hahaha!!  (Clearly at the time I thought I looked good) 

Jamie-Lee x


No comments:

Post a Comment