Saturday 16 November 2013

Jamie's favourites!

So, I have a pretty busy weekend this week! Last night I went out for a lovely meal with a few friends and today I am rehearsing for 'Goodnight, my love...' Which we are putting on in 17 days which is really scary! I am also in the process of making myself an costume to wear for it. 
Also, this weekend, a friend of mine has decided to set up a netball team which I am hoping to be joining soon which should be really good fun!

Today I am blogging about my favourite things and hopefully I will be able to answer the tweets and emails you guys have been sending in! 

So first up I was asked my favourite perfume. This one is easy for me, I absolutely love Taylor Swifts Enchanted Wonderstruck! It is perfect for day time and night time and has a sweet scent (to me it smells like vanilla and flowers). It also comes in a really pretty bottle so makes a perfect Christmas gift. 
Next you asked me my favourite book which is really hard because I love so many! I am a huge Harry potter nerd and my favourite one of those would have the be the half blood prince but I also love all of Philippa Gregory's book (she write historical fiction) and I love Perks of being a wallflower. I also like to read plays and I think Journeys End is one of my favourites :) 
My favourite music was also pretty tough because I have so many to chose from but my favourite band is The Killers. I went to see them last year and they were absolutely incredible! I also love a bit of Taylor Swift, I think she is so talented. 
My favourite place has to be Sylvia Young theatre school in London. This is where I go during my holidays and it is the home of some of my best memories! I have met some absolutely incredible people there and I have never felt more comfortable in a place. It is amazing and I would recommend to anyone to go there. 

 Me and my lovely friends from Sylvia's :)

My 'couldn't do without' make up product is benefits fake up. I get really bad dark circles and this is my saving grace. I use it under my eyes every single day and because it is lighter that using a foundation it doesn't 'clog' it up and make the problem worse. It is amazing :D 
My favourite shop is probably Zara. I think they do really unusual clothes, and because I like to dress quite smartly, it is perfect for me. It is a little bit expensive so I don't shop there all the time (most of my clothes are from New Look because you can get a student discount if you have an NUS card) but I like to treat myself now and again. I also really like urban outfitters and if you are stuck for buying presents for someone you should check them out because they do really good gifts for someone who has a certain I interest. For example is your friend loves hot men, or dogs, or hot men with dogs haha.. 
Finally, my favourite film and TV shows. My favourite film, without a doubt, is Forrest Gump. I have never seen my step dad cry at anything but this. It is such a wonderful film with incredible acting! My favourite TV show is harder because I love so many. I am a bit of a oncer (Once Upon a Time) and I love Friends. At the minute I am also rewatching my White Queen box set. As you know, I love history and the war of the roses is my favourite topic to study. I really like this show and I love Aneurin Bernard who plays King Richard. He is really talented and plays the role so so well!! Ooh and can't forget Horrible Histories... Now that is amazing! 

Anyway, I have finished waffling now! I hope you all have a lovely weekend and remember to give us a follow on twitter and share out blogs @scoshgirls 

Ooh, here is a picture of Aneurin. You are very welcome. 



Ps. A massive well done to Abbie and the boots team for the money raises for Children in Need. It is such an amazing cause so well done girls :) 

Jamie-Lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment