Saturday 8 February 2014

Weekend ramble.. // a week with 'Scosh girls'

You guys have been asking for more day to day posts and lots of bloggers post about exciting things they have done during the week. Unfortunately, I have found the reason why I don't write more of these posts.. I don't do anything exciting haha! 

Next week though should be a fairly exciting week for me so, as these thing are very rare, I thought I better write about it. I am taking AS drama and so I have got a lot of practicals and workshops next week. My drama teacher is arranging for an actor to spent 2 weeks with us preparing us for our exam and she is also setting up a physical theatre workshop which is going to be amazing! Grease rehearsals are well under way and things are going really well. During this week we will be putting the whole thing together for the first time which is super exciting. Frenchy is such a fun role to play as well :D 

I have a Valentines day with my friend, Jess haha! We are going to Manchester for the day to shop and  buy lots of new clothes. When I say new clothes I mean food. Food and coffee. 

My NYT auditions is coming up soon so I am practising that. Fingers crossed I will get in this year! If so, this summer is going to be amazing. We are booking a holiday for the first few weeks and then I will either be going to NYT or the Sylvia Young summer workshops. Either way I will be reunited with the 'London clan' (I pity anyone within a two mile radius) 

Do not be alarmed though people. I know this week sounds fairly exciting but your usually nerdy, boring Jamie has not gone far. I will obviously still be finding time to watch Sherlock and read at least 700 books haha :p also, Abbie and I are planning to record a new video this week so keep your eyes open for that!

I will be documenting my week in pictures this week for 'A week with Scosh girls' so keep visiting the blog to see what we are up to! :) 

Jamie xxx

Ps. Saw this today and thought it summed up perfectly 'the way I see it' :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment