Sunday 16 February 2014

A week with 'Scosh girls' // Jamie!

So last week Abbie and I decided to take pictures of our week to show you guys what sort of stuff we get up to! I wasn't until this week I realised what a boring life I actually lead haha. Anyway, I managed to get some photos for you to have a look at. (All are of scenery and items because this week I also found out how terrible I am at taking 'selfies') 


So this picture is taken in my form room at sixth form! Our form tutor is an art teacher so we have the art room as a form room which is great because we get to see people coming in every lunch time and doing arty bits and bobs! This inspired me to enter the house art competition but (another thing I learnt) art is not my forte. Amongst all the beautiful pieces of art work the judges will be marking there is a rubbish felt tip drawing, ah well it's the taking part that counts haha. 


Next up, here is a picture of my drama script for AS drama! We are doing a physical theatre piece with extracts from 4.48 Psychosis which is a really challenging dark piece but really fun to choreograph. It is going really well and hopefully it will get me the A I am looking for! 


In the art room there is loads of inspirational quotes and I really liked this one! I am not going to waffle about this too much as it will, inevitably, end up being one of my philosophical essays about the meaning of life haha! 


This week at Weight Watcher I achieved my silver seven which means I have lost half a stone! This is really exciting and I am so happy. Mum got hers as well and so to treat ourselves we are going to the cinema this week. (Unfortunately we will not be having cheesy nachos there though as it will defeat the purpose haha). 


Jess and I went shopping in Manchester this week and had a really lovely day! We did not let the cold weather stop us and we spent a lot of money. I treated myself to my very first MAC lipstick in the shade rebel which is here... 



And I also managed to find a 'Front cover' make up set in TKMax for only £7.99. Front Cover powder puff eye shadow is one of my favourites and since they stopped selling it in Boots I haven't been able to find it anywhere so when I say this I had to treat myself! I also got myself a inspiration book called 'Its not how good you are, it's how good you want to be' from Urban Outfitters which is full of cute quotes that I will no doubt be sharing with you guys soon.. 


Manchester was probably my favourite day this week! It was really lovely. We forgot it was Valentines day though and ended up eating in a candle lit restaurant full of couples but apart from that it was a really good day! 


I have been looking at Universities more this week and, if I don't manage to get into drama school, Royal Holloway is my second choice. It is the most beautiful building in the world! (Maybe slightly hyperbolic but seriously, google it!) and, as if it could get any better, there is a room dedicated the frozen yogurt... FROZEN YOGURT! It is like it was made for me haha! 


Just because I am on a diet doesn't mean I can't eat amazing food! This whole meal was point free on the 'fuller for longer' diet and it was absolutely gorgeous. Nothing beats a good fillet steak! 


Don't worry guys, I promise this is the last one. If you are still reading this, well done and thank you haha! I have decided for my friends birthday I am going to book us train tickets to London and go to the Sherlock Holmes museum. As a huge Sherlock fan this is as much a gift for me as it is for her haha! 

So, I hope you enjoyed reading this and looking at my week in pictures! If you guys want to send anyone your pictures to us to feature in 'A week with Scosh girls' tweet them to us at @scoshgirls 
Hope you have all had a great week! 

Jamie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment