Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday 23rd OOTD

Hey guys, happy Sunday! Next joke... It's Sunday :-( 

So yeah this is just gonna be a quick little post on my OOTD, my nan is dragging me shopping (just kidding I love shopping just not on Sundays) lol, so yeah here's what I'm wearing.
This is NOT like an amazing outfit, I'm literally just shoving a jumper & jeans on because that is real Sunday attire. 


So I'm wearing my £4 charity shop jumper which is originally from New Look and I love the style. 

Pairing this with simple black jeans from Topshop which are my favourite pair of trouses, they are amazing and are like a family member to me. 

Then on my feet I have my Dorothy Perkins boots which I got for Christmas and by now you should know I have to have a good pair of boots. 

So yeah that's it really, fun fun fun!
Hope you all have a good day! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment