Tuesday 4 February 2014

Sixth form style..


Guys, the mornings are getting lighter which can only mean one thing... Summer is coming!! Yes, this may be a little premature but I am so excited. Unfortunately this means that exams are pretty soon as well which is scary stuff. I thought today I would mix together some bright, summery colours with a smart sophisticated black jump suit! I love this look and it would be great for sixth form! As for exams being on the horizon I thought what could be better than an inspirational quote haha! 

Going to be posting some recipes soon so keep a look out! 

What is your favourite summer colour? 

Jamie xx

Sixth form style..

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Rules and how it works are in my blog classandluxe.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete