Friday 21 February 2014

Thursday 20th OOTD

Heeeey guys! :-)
Hope your all enjoying your week off if you're off, if not I hope you're enjoying your week! 

So this is just going to be a quick little post on my OOTD yesterday. I didn't do much I only went into town to meet one of my friends and have lunch! 



Please ignore my very posey pose face. But this is what I wore... I wore my little crop top which is from New Look, if you know me you know how much I love crop tops! (Don't worry I did wear it with a denim shirt over) 
And my jeans are white and are from River Island, these are a new addition to my wardrobe. I've always loved white jeans and I think they look beautiful on! I must say they're so much better in summer! 


Then on my feet I wore my little ankle boots which are from Store 21 and were an absolute steal!!!! You cannot beat a pair of black little boots! 

So that's all I don't have a picture in my coat as I always put my coat on last minute. Hope you enjoyed this post if so, give us a tweet at @scoshgirls let us know and we'll do more!! :-)

Abbie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment