Wednesday 12 February 2014

Occasion Make-up!


Hey guys, today I'm going to write about a make-up look which I absolutely LOVE and is perfect for an occasion such as a birthday or clubbing etc!



Sorry for the awkward pose... 
Okay so I started off by priming my skin with Rimmel Match Perfection Fix and Perfect Primer, just to prepare my skin for foundation! I believe this is a good primer but if I'm honest I haven't really tried many!

Secondly I use my Bourjois Happy Light foundation in Rose Vanilla, I am loving this foundation! I haven't ever really got on with Bourjois foundation's previously, but this one is literally perfect for me. It has great lasting coverage and on occasions look just like my mac foundation!

I then conceal under my eyes with Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in fair. This is one of my favourite products ever and I will be re-purchasing til the day I die! (sorry for the happy comment there)

I powdered with my N07 Creme Touch powder in Translucent to set my foundation and take the shine away!

Next, I drew my eyebrow's into shape with Maybelline Shape Brow in soft brown and then filled them in with my MUA Pro-Brow kit. 

I then put MUA eyeshadow in shy all over my eye and in the inner corner. With a mix of obsessed and tranquil in the corner to add definition and to make the look more smokey!
I lined my eye with my Maybelline gel eyeliner which I looooove! Then use my Max Factor Masterpiece max Mascara which really does make my eyelashes look nice. I did use fake eyelashes which I got from Tenerife so I'm unsure what make they are! 

I used my Collection Shimmering Glow bronzer in  Sunkissed to add definition to my face, by using this on my cheek bone.

And finally on my lip I used my new Revlon Colourburst Matte Lip pen in 205 which is a gorgeouuuuuuus colour especially with No7 BB Balm in Blush Coral over the top to add a shine!


Hope you guys liked this, let us know!
@scoshgirls tweet us! :-)

Byeee x



No comments:

Post a Comment