Saturday 1 February 2014

Places I would like to visit!

When I am older I would love to visit loads of different places! Here are a few on my bucket list! :D 


This is Cherry blossom walk in Japan! It just looks so beautiful. Imagine sitting on one of those benches on a nice warm day with your head in a good book. It sounds perfect! :D 



This is the love lock bridge in Paris! Basically, you write your name and the name of someone you love on a lock and put it on the bridge then throw away the key! I think this is such an adorable idea and Paris is such a beautiful place! 


Another is the real letters to Juliet wall in Verona, Italy! Italy is such a beautiful place that I will hopefully be visiting again late this year. I think this is so lovely and would be such an adorable place to go and visit. 


Next up are the springs of Iceland. Some of the geographers at my school have had the opportunity to visit here and I am so jealous. It looks beautiful and so so relaxing! 


My list would not be complete without at least one place in America and where better for an aspiring actress? My friend has just gone here for work and she is having such a brilliant time. This pictures look brilliant. I have already been to New York and Florida, if not they would definitely be on the list because they were both incredible!! 

I hope you have enjoyed this little tour around the world! Hopefully one day I will be posting pictures of my at these places (I wish haha) :) 

Where would you most like to visit? 

Jamie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment