Wednesday 5 March 2014

E.L.F Haul.



Today I'm writing about my E.L.F delivery! I ordered my items last week as E.L.F had a 50% off and I mean, if you love make up and you see a 50% sale, how can you not?

Anyway I didn't buy too many items (trying to save lol next joke) but yes I bought 17 items! I haven't used any yet, so no reviews just telling you! :-) I will write a review post if wanted!

So here's a list of what I've bought!
Kabuki face brush.
Small angled brush.
Defining eye brush.
Angled foundation brush.
Blending eye brush.
Small stipple brush.
Brightening eye-liner || Coffee. 
Mineral eye brightener.
Contouring Blush and Bronzing powder || Turks and Caicos.
Under eye concealer and Highlighter || Glow/Fair.
Studio matte lip colour || Nearly nude.
Lipstick || Fearless.
48pc Little Black Beauty Book || Warm edition.
Blush || Twinkled pink. 
Radiance Enhancer || Spotlight.
Long wear lip liner || Natural Blush. 

This all came to£29.65 which I think is really good to say how many items I got.
I was gutted that the Under eye setting powder was out of stock but hey, what can you do *sobs*
I haven't tried any of these items before, infact I've never even tried E.L.F products. This will either be a really beautigul thing or a really annoying thing.... Whichever way I will tell you how much I like it all! :-)


Tweet us @Scoshgirls for any questions! :D
x

No comments:

Post a Comment