Tuesday 25 March 2014

Charity shops yay or nay?

Hey guys, sorry we haven't been blogging in a while we have both been Oober busy but don't worry we'll always be back! 

So this post is going to be on charity shops! This cropped up because I got a compliment on a denim shirt I was wearing which I'd recently bought for 4 pounds from a charity shop, now as soon as I said it was from a charity shop it was like oh really?
Now Charity shops are all round great in my eyes, cheap vintage clothing with money going to great causes. 
I say everyone get yourselves down it really does open your eyes to cheaper ways of buying... 



Lol pose photo's but each of these shorts are from Charity shops, and these are probably the most worn items I now own! All of these were under £5 each which is crazy. 
The top and bottom left items were from next! The top right is from topshop and the bottom right is an Australian brand!
I can't say id buy all my clothing from charity shops because id be lying, 90% of my wardrobe is from shops! However for the other 10% it is definitely worth having a look for a good bargain, and I mean bargain! We all go online shopping and go straight to sale, all the items on the sale aren't exactly sale prices! They're still pretty dear. So 5 pounds for a shirt is absolutely great.

Charity shops are a YAY from me!

Hope you all have a great day. 

Tweet us @scoshgirls :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment