Thursday 27 March 2014

Depop!

Hey guys, hope you're all well!

Today I'm going to talk about this app I have recently got now I got it a while ago but I wanted the knowledge to be able to tell you about it the best that I could. 

So the whole idea is it's a selling site where strangely enough... You sell things! 
But what I find great is not only can you sell things, you can make agreements with the other girls/boys to do swaps for your items! So it's a great idea! 
Also you do meet some lovely people on there, I've spoke to some lovely girls! 

I find soooo many cool items on here from make up to clothing so I'd definitely recommend this site. 
The only downside is scammers, now as you can imagine depop has scammers who will take your money and not deliver items etc... A bright note to that is if another girl/boy on there knows about this they will post to let everyone know! 

Just got to be careful :-) 

So yes, everyone go download this now! You don't even have to sell anything you can just make an account and have a right nosey on it. 

My depop username is abbierxse! 
Tweet us @scoshgirls to let us know if you've downloaded it so I'll give you a follow! 

Happy shopping! 
Abbie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment